Thousands of families have found they can dramatically improve the level of co-operation, respect and closeness in their families thanks to the parenting skills they have learned from Beverley Cathcart-Ross.
Packed with ideas, examples and the language so important to being a positive leader for your children.
Audio Series: What's Your Style - Too tough or too permissive?
How the parenting style you choose has a lifetime effect on your child, and on your relationship.
The way you parent your child has a profound impact on their relationship with you. Your parenting style will, to a large degree, influence their attitudes about themselves, and their relationships with others.
1. How You Can Help Yourself
2. Get Started Here
3. How the Democratic Revolution Impacts Your Family
4. Clarifying Your Goals For Your Children
5. Parenting Styles: The Choice Is Yours
6. Autocratic Parenting Toolkit
7. The Perils Of Power with Georgine Nash
8. Autocratic Parenting- Discussion
9. Permissive Parenting- Toolkit
10. Permissive Parenting - Discussion
11. Equal Rights In The Family with Georgine Nash
12. Democratic Parenting- Toolkit
13. Democratic Parenting- Discussion
14. Re-Thinking Punishment with Georgine Nash
15. Invitation To Change
16. Taking Your Next Steps
This is your chance to learn about one of the essential building blocks -
parenting style - to become an
effective parent and enjoy more
harmony in your relationships with
Featuring Beverley Cathcart-Ross & Special Guest, Georgine Nash.
You will receive your audio download within 4 business days of your order. CD delivery please allow 1 - 2 weeks.