This is a recording of a 75 minute Teleseminar led by Beverley Cathcart-Ross. It's packed with ideas and tips, and lively discussion with other parents. Enjoy the insights and the solutions she offers parents on the issues raised.
What you will learn:
• How to avoid power struggles
• Teach your child respectful alternatives
• How to sidestep the conflict once it has begun
• Ways to create more cooperation
• Solutions to troubles such as picking up toys, struggles with homework, chores and out-right "no"s from your child.
• Includes e-mail Handout with great Tips
How It Works:
When you place your order, you will receive your recording and Handout within 3 business days of your order.
It’s a great way to get a "quick hit" of guidance you can apply that day!
What parents have to say!
“Beverley reminds us that the struggle between parent and child can be resolved without leaving both angry and deflated. As well, her witty and warm approach make it fun!"
"I'm less argumentative with my children and it has changed our relationship for the better. I love the balance between your message, and the discussions with the other parents.”
“I'm now able to step back and take a new approach when dealing with our conflicts, and I think we're all a little happier as a result. I wish I could have you on speed dial to keep me focused!”
"You have such an incredible gift in your ability to constantly pull parents like me back from the brink of doom and gloom and empower us with skills and confidence to carry on.”